W
E
L
C
O
M
E


v.v.j.A.c.v.v
Thank you my dear sis!! ^.^
♫ Tuesday, December 09, 2008 ♫



This post is specially for my dear sis..
I'm so touched!! Thanks for everything you have done for me, my dear sis!!

Well, meet up with sis earlier on to go back home together. On our way back, sis accompanied me to look for my golden mushrooms to buy back home. Cuz I've got a sudden craving for it. Heh heh.. =) Too bad, our nearby store din sell. =( So we went back home...

Around 8.45pm, someone knocks on my door.. it was sis lor.. So surprised.. Sis passed me a mashimaro she bought from Taiwan, a Burberry 'Brit' perfume.. AND 2 PACKETS OF MY FAV GOLDEN MUSHROOMS!!!

She says "Sis, I know you like mashimaro.. This one I bought for you at Taiwan.. Sorry for my belated pressie.. Here's a perfume for you.. and your fav mushrooms.. I bought two packets for you.. So that you can slowly eat.. hee.. =) "

Gosh!! I totally wordless lor.. I was so surprised and dun even know what to say lar.. Only keep saying.. "Oh my god!" lolz..

Dear sis, I really LOVE YOU MANY MANY!! MUACCCCKZ!!! Thanks dear sis!! ^o^


With Luv, jAc . 10:13 PM
♥::♥::♥::♥::♥::♥

0 Comments